Tuesday, June 2 | 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Pacific Time)
UPDATE: In observance of Blackout Tuesday, this event has been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 9th at 3:00 PM PDT.
For companies hiring engineers and software developers today, remote interviewing is the new normal in technical recruitment due to COVID-19. For many, this is their first foray into remote hiring and there’s a big learning curve ahead. Furthermore, what does onboarding, upskilling and talent optimization look like when we’re working from home? Our panelists will discuss how companies are effectively shifting their technical recruitment strategies and dive into the following:
- How interview processes have adapted, including D&I efforts
- Tools/platforms to streamline recruitment
- Role-specific skill-testing tactics
- Tools/platforms to streamline onboarding processes
- University Recruiting & How to manage virtual internship programs
- Wayne Huang, Head of Engineering, Tophatter
Wayne Huang is the Head of Engineering in San Francisco at Tophatter, a discovery shopping marketplace headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Portland, Oregon, Shanghai & Shenzhen China, and Bangalore, India
- Vivek Ravisankar, Co-Founder & CEO,HackerRank
Vivek Ravisankar is the Co-Founder and CEO at HackerRank. HackerRank is the world’s leading developer skills platform, helping more than 7 million developers (over 25 percent of the global developer population) learn and practice coding.
- Erika Thorson-Garay, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, LiveRamp
Erika Thorson-Garay is the Head of Global Talent Acquisition at LiveRamp, the world’s leading data connectivity platform. With nearly 20 years of talent acquisition leadership experience including roles at Target, Bank of America, Blue Shield of California and Equinix, Erika brings a variety of industry experience to LiveRamp’s recruiting efforts. Stellar candidate experience is non-negotiable with the LiveRamp team and still shines through as hiring has gone 100% virtual.
Registration is now open! Register to attend here.